TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 6.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.10 billion and approximately $1.31 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TRON has traded up 10.8% against the US dollar. One TRON coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0165 or 0.00000190 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Kucoin, Trade Satoshi and WazirX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $260.98 or 0.03017232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00197435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00030320 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00127942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TRON’s launch date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, DigiFinex, Allcoin, OEX, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Exrates, Braziliex, Kryptono, Bibox, Upbit, Bitbns, BTC-Alpha, Mercatox, IDAX, DragonEX, BitForex, BitFlip, Hotbit, YoBit, CoinEgg, Livecoin, Bit-Z, WazirX, Liqui, Koinex, Bitfinex, Bithumb, Bittrex, Liquid, Cryptomate, LBank, CoinBene, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, Coinrail, CoinTiger, Sistemkoin, OKEx, Rfinex, DDEX, Neraex, Coinnest, Stocks.Exchange, Cobinhood, RightBTC, LATOKEN, Tokenomy, Coindeal, CoinExchange, Fatbtc, CoinEx, Indodax, Huobi, OpenLedger DEX, Zebpay, OTCBTC, HitBTC, Cryptopia, IDCM, Tidex, Ovis, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin and ChaoEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.