Experts at Retail Fuse list the top smartphone plan & unlocked cell phone Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on best-selling mobile such as the iPhone XR, iPhone 11, Pixel 3a XL, Galaxy S10, S9, LG G8 & more
Searching for the top cell phone deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at Retail Fuse have published their list of the best iPhone 11 Pro Max, Galaxy Note10, Pixel 4 XL, and LG ThinQ smartphone deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best smartphone deals:
- Get $600 off a wide range of flagship Android smartphones at Verizon – when you switch with Unlimited
- Get $400 off Apple iPhone 11 at Verizon – ends today. With select trade in. Switch with Unlimited & get $400 more.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) – at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition – at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 – at AT&T
- Save up to $950 on a wide range of Android smartphones including the Razer Phone 2, Google Pixel 4 & Galaxy S10 – click the link for the latest deals at AT&T
- Save up to 43% off on the OnePlus 7 Pro (5G) – check the latest deals on the latest OnePlus 7 5G-enabled cell phones with 90Hz displays and 64GB, 128GB & 256GB storage at Sprint
- Save up to 83% on Apple iPhone 11, XR & 8, Samsung Galaxy S10, Note10 & Note9, Google Pixel 4 & more flagship smartphones – at Sprint.com
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of smartphones including Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy & Google Pixel smartphones – at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 76% on unlocked Apple, Samsung, Google Pixel, Huawei & Motorola smartphones at Amazon – instant savings on the latest top-tier, mid-range & budget friendly cell phones
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of no contract Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, LG & Motorola smartphones at Boost Mobile
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel & more Android smartphones at AT&T
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
From unlocked models to varying screen sizes, cell phones offer a lot of options to consumers. Smartphones produced by Apple, Samsung, LG, Huawei, and other companies differ in camera lenses, quality of displays, screen glass strength, internal processors, and other features. For some smartphone users, their choice of smartphone depends mostly on brand loyalty and building an ecosystem of devices from the same brand.
Although smartphones have become “smart” in terms of their features, the basic functions of a cell phone are still the most important aspect of these devices. Mobile phones should be partnered with a carrier that has wide, reliable network coverage that works best for internet browsing, texting and calling. Unlocked phones provide flexibility on these mobile devices because of the ease of sim card change whenever one needs to travel or move.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)