To place your audio ad here, contact us at The Dallas Weekly
The Dallas Weekly Newspaper, the #1 African American newspaper in north Texas and #4 media outlet in Dallas per Amazon.com, formally announces the release of their new iOS and Android App for mobile devices.
Earlier this year, the Dallas Weekly released the first version of their app and received positive reviews. Now live for several months, and using feedback and data collected from readers, Dallas Weekly’s app now has a number of significant updates. These new updates improve the mobile experience for their readers. See images below:
Understanding that they have readers on the go, the upgrades to Dallas Weekly’s app provides the best experience yet for reading the news on your phone or mobile device.
- Push Notifications to alert users when new articles are available in any categories they’ve selected!
- Full Screen Images takes advantage of your mobile phone’s high-resolution screen to display photos and images at full width!
- Customizable Text and Background Colors allow you to personalize your app for any color scheme!
- Improved Social Sharing allows articles to be shared easily across social media!
- PDF Viewer for displaying PDF E-Edition (Print Editions) to readers!
This announcement comes on the heels of their stand-alone project with Accelerate Local (funded by LMA) and four other black publications nationwide for comprehensive digital transformation strategies started in October.
About Dallas Weekly, Inc.
Founded by Al B. Davis in 1954, owned by James Washington since 1985, and now owned by Patrick J. Washington, for over six decades, the Dallas Weekly Newspaper is at the epicenter of all things African American in one of the fastest growing regions of the country. Recognized nationally, statewide and locally as a valued Texas institution, the paper remains committed to addressing those issues, people and organizations that impact lives in its sphere of influence. Twitter: @dallasweekly Instagram:@dallasweekly www.dallasweekly.com/