PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. PutinCoin has a market cap of $68,305.00 and $72.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PutinCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Crex24. During the last week, PutinCoin has traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00052287 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00092682 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001321 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.79 or 0.00076641 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003672 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7,557.39 or 1.00042682 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PutinCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 18th, 2016. PutinCoin’s total supply is 904,711,308 coins. PutinCoin’s official website is putincoin.org. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. PutinCoin’s official message board is putincoin.org/forum. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling PutinCoin
PutinCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PutinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.