Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 21st. One Ink token can now be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Coinnest, LBank and Exrates. Ink has a market capitalization of $998,061.00 and approximately $3,389.00 worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ink has traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014013 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.45 or 0.00186999 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.78 or 0.01192432 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00026266 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.67 or 0.00120463 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ink Token Profile
Ink’s genesis date was October 28th, 2017. Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. Ink’s official website is ink.one. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ink is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation.
Ink Token Trading
Ink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, TOPBTC, LBank, HitBTC, Coinnest, CoinEgg, EXX, ZB.COM, Exmo, Gate.io, Exrates, Bit-Z and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.