SoundCloud is one of the most popular audio-uploading and streaming platforms available today.
So if you’re a current or aspiring rapper, producer, or podcaster, you’ve probably heard of the popular platform.
What you may not realize, however, is that you can upload your rhymes, beats, and audio stories to SoundCloud directly from your iPhone.
The process isn’t as easy as a few taps here and there in an app, but the steps are easy to get the hang of.
Here’s how to upload content to SoundCloud using your iPhone:
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to upload content to SoundCloud using your iPhone
1. Open Safari, or your preferred browser, on your iPhone.
2. Tap the „AA“ symbol in the left-hand corner of the search bar, and tap „Request Desktop Website.“
Foto: Tap „AA“ and „Request Desktop Website.“sourceEmma Witman/Business Insider
3. Go to the SoundCloud website and tap „Upload your first track.“ Sign in to your account when prompted.
Foto: Tap „Upload your first track.“sourceEmma Witman/Business Insider
4. Tap „or choose files to upload.“
Foto: You’ll also see the option to drag and drop files to SoundCloud, which isn’t possible on your iPhone.sourceEmma Witman/Business Insider
5. Tap „Browse.“
6. Find and select your file, and fill out as much or as little information about the recording as you’d like.
Foto: Fill out the information for your audio file.sourceEmma Witman/Business Insider
7. Click „Save“ to upload the file.
Foto: The final product after uploading the file via the Safari browser on iPhone.sourceEmma Witman/Business Insider