One of the biggest perks of owning an Apple Watch is the ability to manage many of your favorite iPhone apps while on the go, even if you don’t have access to your phone. You can respond to emails, listen to music, and even respond to texts via the Watch’s Messages app.
You can also manage your Messages inbox, send new texts, or even delete a conversation once you’re done with it.
If you want to delete text messages from your Apple Watch, you can do so quickly and easily in just a few swipes.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to delete messages from an Apple Watch
1. Press the digital crown on your Apple Watch to launch the device’s home screen.
2. Tap the Messages app icon to open your inbox.
3. On the conversation you wish to delete, swipe left without opening the thread.
4. Tap the red trash can icon to delete the thread.
5. Tap “Delete” again to confirm that you want to delete the thread. The conversation will then be deleted and removed from your inbox.
This change should also be reflected in your iPhone’s Messages.
It should be noted that you can’t delete specific messages in a conversation from Apple Watch, only full conversations. To delete individual messages, you’ll need to use your iPhone.