Avery Hartmans/Business Insider
- If your default home address is wrong in Google Maps or Apple Maps on an iPhone, it’s easy to change either app with just a few taps.
- You can change your default home address in Google Maps by opening the menu and going to “Your places.”
- To change your default home address in Apple Maps, you can tap the “i” button and then go to “Report a problem,” or edit the address from the navigation screen.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The iPhone’s two popular mapping apps — Google Maps and Apple Maps — make it easy to find your way around town and back home again when you’re done.
And nothing’s more convenient than telling your map app to take you home with a single click — unless the app has you registered at the wrong home address. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: 7 lesser-known benefits of Amazon Prime
- How to change the screen color on your iPhone in a few different ways
- The 9 best ways to save money on Apple products
- How to block or unblock someone on Snapchat, and what happens when you do block someone