This story was written in collaboration with Forbes Finds. Forbes Finds covers products we think you’ll love. Featured products are independently selected and linked to for your convenience. If you buy something using a link on this page, Forbes and the author may receive a small share of that sale.
Walmart’s Black Friday sales has already seen the first deals are live. But competition is heating up thanks to Best Buy’s impressive ad scan, Target’s iPhone, Galaxy and Pixel 4 savings and Amazon’s blowout early Black Friday sale. So now Walmart is back with its second wave of reductions and these are my picks of its best new live Black Friday deals.
Reminder: Walmart’s Black Friday 2019 Shipping Policy
Despite official shipping policy news from Best Buy and from Target, Walmart has kept silent. But this silence is telling. Target has long had the best Black Friday shipping terms and it was keen to promote this. Similarly, Best Buy’s announcement was an upgrade to match Target. But, speaking to industry insiders, the bad news is Walmart’s silence is because the store will stick to the same $35 minimum spend for free shipping as in previous years.
The good news? It looks like you’ll want to spend a lot more than $35 on Walmart’s 2019 Black Friday sales.
Walmart Black Friday 2019: Current Live Sales (Updated)
- NEW – iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – save $100 with qualified activation on AT&T and Versizon – shop deal now
- NEW – Samsung 43-inch 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR UN43NU6900 – $227.99 (save $272) – shop deal now
- NEW – Samsung 55-inch 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR UN55NU6900 – $377.99 (save $150) – shop deal now
- NEW – Samsung 75-inch 4K UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR UN75NU6900 – $747.99 (save $752) – shop deal now
- NEW – iPhone 6S , 32GB, Straight Talk – $149.99 (save $150) – shop deal now
- NEW – Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 mega-bundle: $90 – $89.99 (save $110) – shop deal now
- NEW – Lenovo Ideapad 330s 15.6-inch laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 2500U Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 256GB Storage) – $349.00 (save $50) – shop deal now
- NEW LOWER PRICE – Apple Watch Series 3 Bundle – GPS+Cellular – 38mm – Sport Band – Aluminum Case + Bonus MOTILE Power Bank – $219 (save $80 + free power bank) – shop deal now
- NEW LOWER PRICE – Apple iPad (6th Gen) 128GB Wi-Fi – $299 (save $130) – shop deal now
- Xbox One S – Modern Warfare bundle + 3 hours of 2XP – $249 (save $60) – shop deal now
- Xbox One S – White, Forza 4 bundle – $249 (save $60) – shop deal now
- Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular, 44mm, Sport Loop, Aluminum – $429 (save $100) – shop deal now
- Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming 15.6-inch laptop (Intel Core i5-9300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) Gradient Blue – $599 (save $150) – shop deal now
- 75-inch UN75NU6900 Class 4K, UHD 2160p LED Smart TV with HDR – $897.99 (save $600) – shop deal now
- VIZIO 65-inch Class M-Series, Quantum 4K Ultra HD (2160p) HDR Smart TV (M656-G4) (2019 Model) – $498 (save $350) – shop deal now
Walmart Black Friday 2019: Expected Sales
While Walmart’s current sales are solid, they are also just a tease for the main event and you can expect headliners like the iPhone 11 Series, Galaxy S10 and Note 10, Xbox One X and PS4 Pro to all join in. Walmart is also under pressure after a leaked ad scan revealed Costco’s jaw-dropping Samsung savings this year.
Consequently, these are doorbuster deals you should look out for during Walmart’s Black Friday 2019:
- Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – $300 Walmart Gift Card when activating a new instalment plan (rivals will likely limit to $250)
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, Note 10 – $300 Walmart Gift Card when activating a new instalment plan (may just be $400 as Best Buy will have direct savings and Costco will offer a $420 gift card)
- Microsoft Xbox One X Bundle with $40 Walmart Gift Card – $369.99 (save $140)
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle – $269.99 (save $130)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle (game or free memory card) – $240 (save circa $110)
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cell) – $749.00 (save $50) – this will only match B&H’s current live deal
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular) – $429 (save $100) – matching Walmart’s current live deal
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) – $159.99 (save $40) – edging out Amazon’s current live deal
- 65-inch 4K TV – $350 from a respectable brand (for more premium deals checkout Samsung’s blow-out live TV deals)
- 55-inch 4K TV – $200 from a respectable brand
Interestingly, many of Walmart’s biggest Black Friday deals have alternative sales which are actually live now. Walmart will deliver larger savings on Black Friday itself but stock will be low – particularly its headlining iPhone 11 series $300 deal. I also can’t see Walmart beating many of the current Samsung TV sales.
That said, Walmart will deliver close to best-of-class deals on all major smartphones, games consoles and both premium and budget TV options – which should see it standout during Black Friday 2019. That is Walmart’s strength: it has everything.
If you can’t want for Black Friday itself and want a deal now, check out my dedicated store-by-store, Black Friday deals guides for Amazon’s early live deals, Best Buy’s live deals, Walmart’s live deals and major Apple sales and Samsung savings.
Tip: Black Friday 2019 shipping policies can be found for Amazon (here), Best Buy (here), Target (here) and Walmart (here).
To track my daily Black Friday guides, leaks and recommendations hit the Follow button on my author page.
More of my Black Friday Guides on Forbes
Black Friday 2019 Ads: Costco’s Best Deals Leak
Black Friday 2019 Ads: Expected iPhone, Galaxy, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, HDTV Deals
Best Buy Black Friday 2019: Here Are The First Deals