BOSTON, Nov. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — All the best early AT&T, Straight Talk, Boost, Sprint & Verizon deals for Black Friday 2019 are being listed on this page. The team of deal trackers at Deal Stripe are updating their list of the top internet plans and cell phone deals regularly. Find links to the latest deals below.
Best Boost deals:
● Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Boost – check live prices on top-rated Galaxy S10, Note 10, S9 & Note 9 models and refurbished models
● Save up to $250 on iPhone 11 Pro Max & Pro, iPhone 11, XS, XR, 8, 7 & 6s cell phones at the Boost online store – including lower prices on best-selling iPhone handsets
Best Sprint deals:
● Save up to 84% on Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, Note 10 & Note 9 cell phones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
● Save up to 45% off on Google Pixel 4 & Pixel 3 smartphones at Sprint.com – including deals on the latest Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL models with 64GB & 128GB storage
● Save up to 80% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR & iPhone X cell phones at Sprint.com – live deals and line service plans available now on top-rated iPhone models
Best Straight Talk deals:
● Save up to $300 on 2019 and 2018 Samsung Galaxy cell phones – at Straight Talk
Best Verizon, AT&T & Cricket deals:
● Save up 52% on the latest Samsung Galaxy mobile phones – at Verizon Wireless
● AT&T internet and TV bundle deals available – get a $100 reward card plus 6 months of Spotify premium as part of the package
● Save up to 62.5% on iPhones and Samsung Galaxy smartphones at the Cricket online store – deals available on iPhone7, 6 & Galaxy S9 S8
Black Friday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The importance of telecoms, or the telecommunication industry, cannot be negated. They deliver Internet, television, and cellular services all over the world. The industry provides people, households, and businesses with further means to communicate. In the United States, the top four telecomms companies are ATT, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. Boost Mobile is known for their cheap prepaid phone plans while Straight Talk offers no contract phones. Cricket Wireless is a subsidiary of AT&T. Other companies worth checking out are Xfinity and MetroPCs.
Do Amazon and Walmart offer Black Friday deals? Holiday shoppers can visit Amazon and Walmart for two of the largest store-wide sales events during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Last year Amazon.com sold over 180 million products over the five days from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday. Amazon’s decision to offer free shipping to purchases made over the holiday sales season last year was most likely a significant factor to the retailer’s impressive performance during the period.
Walmart’s Black Friday promotions last year were also a big success, as the company’s website welcomed 132 million visitors during its annual holiday sales event.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Stripe