AIR Wallet is a blockchain-based crypto platform that offers a cryptocurrency wallet called Air Wallet. It offers a diverse range of features. Some of them include, integration with APIs with crypto exchanges of your choice, secure wallet space to store your crypto assets and coins, ICO tokens and airdrops, earn rewards through participating in campaigns, access the AIR Wallet marketplace which offers world-wide access to the local marketplace, etc.
Salient features of AIR WALLET:
- AIR WALLET is a feature rich-wallet that offers multi-purpose wallet features, exchange portfolio management, project showcase, and marketplace.
- It is specially designed to ensure that it offers a user-friendly UI interface that suits both the beginners and the advanced experienced crypto users alike.
- From time to time, the users will be updated about the latest updates of features to manage their digital portfolio better.
- Users can freely test out the wallet services such as storing crypto coins and assets, undertaking buying or selling transactions, etc. Soon the users will be opened up to additional features. As of now, the wallet is in the Beta phase. It, therefore, is the time, wherein the users are welcome to suggest any improvements, share feedback and insights on their wallet experiences
When will the users get to use the AIR WALLET Application?
The platform has opened its gates wide open for the users to try the AIR Wallet application on November 6, 2019.
Types of tokens that will be supported by AIR WALLET Application:
As per reports, the following are some tokens that are supported by AIR WALLET:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- 200+ ERC20 Tokens
- A few major Mainnet assets
Users will be able to manage all the prized tokens from all exchanges which the user is currently using.
How to use AIR WALLET?
Are you feeling eager to try your hands on the AIR WALLET application? Well, it is fairly easy. By far, the company has made the wallet available only on the Google Play Store. As per reports, soon, it will be seen for the iOS version.
An updated Android version and the version for the iOS platform will be provided upon the successful completion of the beta phase.